Monday, March 14, 2016

What I've Been Up To

Hello hello everyone!
I started this year with a planner so I could start planning out my blog posts and be more consistent with posting.
Well....clearly that didn't happen.
It's been a tough 2 1/2 months already so I'll just catch you all up and then go from there.

If you don't follow me on Instagram (which you should) I posted about the problems I've been having in my shoulder since December. I was in a car accident with my in-laws and I got severe whiplash on my right shoulder and it's been causing some serious problems since. I've been going to the chiropractor and recently started going to an acupuncturist and I'm really feeling some positive results.
The bruising and scrapes on the back are a technique of acupuncture, not from the car accident.

I haven't been able to workout consistently from the pain so I've been a lot of time at home cuddling with my furball

Michael and I fancied up for a wedding

We helped my sis-in-law move down so she can work at Disney

We had an awesome Valentine's Day

And finally, my wonderful grandma passed away recently. It was expected because she was in such poor health, but it still hurts my heart to not have her here. I will write a post dedicated to her soon when I've had a little longer to sort it all out.


Promise to be back soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment