Thursday, February 2, 2012

Monthly Recap

Happy February!

Usually I'm not a big fan of February and when I say 'not a big fan' I mean I'm glad the month is short because I'd like to see the door hit it on the way out. I haven't had any good memorable moments during this month, but this year is all different. But enough about February, it's January I'm writing about here!

I've been doing really really well about keeping up with my goals, minus the whole week where I was depressed and didn't go to the gym. Here's a quick recap of my month:
  • I made a list of goals to work on this year
  • I made some really delicious and nutritious food
  • I decided to push myself even farther and train for my first 10K
  • I made biscotti for the first time
  • and finally, I got in touch with a personal trainer at my gym
One month down, 11 more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment