Tuesday, January 21, 2014

WIAW: Phew

Holy cow where has the time gone?!
I feel like it was just last week and yet it should be March with how busy things have been.
I'm still working on how to grow a 3rd arm just to keep up with things.
Between learning everything at my job to preparing Michael to go back to Ohio for work to keeping up with NASM homework I'm running around like a chicken with no head.
And how did I spend Tuesday, a free day....
Doing something that wasn't on my Get This Done Now list
I pulled out all my food from my pantry and went through it all, tossing what we weren't using and figuring out what we did happen to have...like 4 bags of quinoa. Who needs 4 bags of quinoa?! 2 of which were half full I might add.

I did happen to get something wonderful in the mail
Now don't get too excited, I haven't taken my NASM test yet, but I do know people who were interested in me training them and I felt it would be more legit to actually get cards. So excited!

Now since this is a WIAW party, how bout some food yeah?
www.peasandcrayons.com
Thanks to the lovely Jenn for this fun mid-week party

 Breakfast:
1 egg 1 egg white scrambled
Sweet potato hash 

Apparently I didn't have a morning snack??

 Lunch:
Calamari Caesar salad

Afternoon snack (eaten at work):
KIND bar full of deliciousness

Dinner:
Michael made some delicious super grain fried rice (recipe by our host, Jenn)
and some hot and sweet tofu
Oh man was it spicy, but so freaking yummy. I'll post a recipe for it soon (hopefully)

Dessert:
Whole wheat banana bread made by my wonderful man

Seriously, how am I going to survive without Michael around to cook for me? ;)

It's also a miracle I even remembered what I ate or even to do this blog post, I can't remember most of what happened on Monday. 22 going on 102 I swear!

I'll try to get back in during the week for some new posts and recipes!
Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'll post the recipe in a separate post soon once I've gotten my boyfriend back to help me hammer out the details! :)

      Delete