Monday, January 6, 2014

Let's Play a Game of...

Catch Up!
Holy Batman where has the time gone?! 
Last I checked it was finals, now it's past New Years and I haven't blogged in weeks!
Whoo boy do I have a lot to catch up on, but let's only focus on the important stuff as of late.

There was Christmas baking:

There was Christmas:
 Michael and I went to a church concert with Michael's family on Christmas Eve
And we went down to my grandma's for Christmas Day.
I'm so thankful she's still here
(also, if you're wondering who the fuzzy faced guy is, that would be my one of my big brothers)

The Saturday after Christmas we went back to my grandma's to meet up with my oldest brother, my sister-in-law, and my niece and nephew. I spent the whole time wrestling with the kids or talking and never got around to taking pictures.

We celebrated Michael's sister's and her boyfriend's 21st birthday (it's the same day, crazy)
I was DD

I got the flu the day after their birthday and am still suffering from lingering effects. Thankfully the high fever only lasted a day and a half, but the cough is killer. Michael and I spent New Year's Eve out at dinner with his parents (cold medicine for the win) and the rest of the night tucked into our hotel room. I didn't even stay up for midnight, Michael had to wake me up. I vaguely remembering mumbling Happy New Year, giving him a kiss, and passing right back out. Party animals right here.
We did go hiking the next day when I felt a little better

There have been Star Wars themed breakfasts

Cracking open pomegranates
Michael's grandma taught me how

And I started my new job at a local gym!!

I feel like I'm on this super fast train and I can't seem to catch a break. Hopefully I can catch up on blogging and staying on top of things...ha! like that'll happen.

Hope you all have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment