Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Transformation Tuesday #3

Good morning everyone!
I'm a little late to blogging this week, but my Sunday ended up being jam packed so I didn't get a chance to write up my posts for the week. I'll catch you up on all that on Thursday, but today is all about Transformation Tuesday!

Over the weekend I finally had an "aha!" moment and realized that I have a sugar addiction and it needs to get kicked to the curb ASAP. Now, I'm not cutting out all sugar, I just can't do that, but I've got to cut out sugary snacks, desserts, and candies. I've been catching myself walking into the pantry and eating candy when I don't even want it. That's got to stop now so Michael and I are going to overhaul our pantry so it's full of healthier foods and no temptations.
I did an arm workout yesterday and it seems I'm already making progress. It was still tough, but my arms aren't aching horribly this morning which is an improvement from last week. My core seems to be weaker than I would like so I'm working hard on getting that stronger. I've had lower back pain a lot and that tends to mean my core is not that strong, time to work on that!
As for my orthorexia, it comes and goes. Some days it's worse than others, but it's always there. I can feel it, but I'm working hard to not let it control me. Michael talks to me about it and helps keep me grounded. I was so confused about how to eat healthy without taking it overboard and Michael calmed me down and came up with a game plan. I don't know where I'd be without that man.
This week:
  • Be active every single day
  • Lift heavy 3x this week
  • Stretch every single day
  • Have only 1 cheat meal this week
Join me on Twitter, Facebook, & Instagram with your updates for #TransformationTuesday
All links to my pages are over there 
 Don't forget to tag me in your posts so I can see them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment