Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Transformation Tuesday #2

Good morning my lovely readers!
It's time for Transformation Tuesday!


Last week I skipped out on TT and really, every other blog day ha! So this week we're going to kick it off...again and keep it going. No excuses this time!


I haven't gone forward but at least I haven't gone backwards. I've noticed with a lot of my clients when I show them an exercise that involves core it's way harder than it used to be. I think some of that has to do with me not working my core enough so that's something I need to get back on.

I've also noticed my cardiovascular strength isn't as good as it was a few weeks ago. I'm attributing some of it to the heat and humidity, it just makes it difficult to do Zumba. But I also think I've been slacking there so time to get back on that!

  • Lift weights 3x this week
  • Run 3x this week
  • Eat fruits and/or veggies at every meal
  • If I don't get to lifting, bodyweight workout & pilates at home

Update on my battle with orthorexia:
Michael has been a big help with me on this. He's constantly reminding me that it's not the end of the world if I eat something unhealthy. It comes and goes, somedays and some meals it's more difficult to handle and others I don't even think about it.

I'll check back in next week with an update!
Join me on Twitter, Facebook, & Instagram with your updates for #TransformationTuesday
All links to my pages are over there 

No comments:

Post a Comment