Tuesday, March 13, 2012

WIAW

Happy Wednesday everyone!
It's been awhile since I've done a WIAW, but it's better late than never to start again right?
Make sure to pop over and visit Jenn to see what WIAW is all about.
On to the delicious eats!



Breakfast:
Irish Breakfast tea
2 pumpkin pie muffins (recipe to come)
Cottage cheese


Snacks:
Plum
Pita crackers & roasted red pepper hummus

Lunch:
Mixed green salad and baked chicken with raspberry vinaigrette
Water water and more water!


Dinner:
2 sweet potatoes with butter and salt (sorry no picture)
1/2 bowl of chili with saltines

Dessert:
Trader Joe's Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

I've got an appointment with my trainer tomorrow (gulp).
We all know how it turned out last time, but thankfully we're only planning out my workouts for the month....I hope. If he asks me to do a sit-up or lift a kettlebell I may cry.

I've also discovered Pinterest and lemme just say I'm in love.
This was basically me on my first day

No comments:

Post a Comment