Sunday, November 10, 2013

Thank You

Happy Monday everyone!
Today is a pretty awesome day. For one, I get the day off school which means an extra day to catch up on homework. And secondly, it's Veteran's Day and it's definitely a day that's pretty big around here.

My family is incredibly military-centric. My grandpa was in the Navy, my dad was in the Navy, uncles and cousins have been in the Navy, and my big brother is a Marine, serving our country for 14 years. And I have so so many friends that are in the military. Hell, I myself was considering joining the Marines after high school.

It's a big deal around here for my family and for me. I am so incredibly thankful to all who have served and are currently serving. You do so much to protect this country and I'll forever be grateful we have some amazing people on our front lines. 

So go out and thank a veteran today and Happy Veteran's Day!

The one on the right is the Marine, if you can't tell by that haircut ;)

www.healthydivaeats.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment